About Act Surveyors
“We have been completely happy with the service provided and would happily use Act again, in fact, we may well be in touch some time soon!”
– Residential Homeowner, Mr Tomlinson
Act Surveyors provide a variety of professional surveying services. All of our services are connected with buildings or are construction related including a bias towards legislation advice. In particular, we have specialised in the following regulations related services:
- Approved Inspector Building Control – Design Approvals and Site Inspections
- The Building Regulations – Building Regulations Compliance Advice
- The Building Regulations – Part L Compliance Services including SAP, SBEM, etc.
- The CDM Regulations 2015 – CDM Consultants, Principal Designers and Site Safety Auditors
- The Party Wall etc. Act 1996 – Party Wall Surveyors
- The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 – Fire Risk Assessments
In addition to our specialist services we also provide the following core building surveying related services:
- Building Surveys – Commercial and Residential
- Schedules of Condition
- Planned Maintenance Inspections and Reports
- Crane Oversail and Scaffolding Licences
- Boundary Dispute Resolution
- Disability Discrimination Act – Access Audits
- Building Design – Minor Work Only
Our services can be provided in all areas of the UK from our strategically located regional offices and surveyors. Our offices are located in Bristol, Gloucester, Birmingham, Surrey and Somerset. We also have surveyors located in other areas of the country to provide building or construction site inspections and survey services.
We trust you find the information you require on our website, however, if you require any further guidance please contact us on 0845 077 9559.