Fire Risk Assessors
“We have been completely happy with the service provided and would happily use Act again, in fact, we may well be in touch some time soon!”
– Residential Homeowner, Mr Tomlinson
Act Surveyors provide Fire Risk Assessments in London, Bristol, Gloucester, Surrey and throughout the UK in accordance with the relevant requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 (RRO )conducted by our professional assessors. Our service includes:-
- A detailed site inspection of the premises to assess the adequacy of fire safety in the building.
- A review of the management procedures related to means of escape in case of fire.
- A fire risk assessment report will then be issued indicating whether the premises are satisfactory or if additional fire precautions or management procedures are necessary.
- Provide practical solutions and advice if the building or management procedures require any improvement.
If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us here or call us on 0845 077 9559.