Act Building Control is a leading professional Approved Inspector for Building Control. We bring exceptional skill, care and diligence when undertaking all our instructions. Act are committed to helping the client achieve their performance targets and always provide consistency in the delivery of our service.
Act Building Control provide Approved Inspector Services and Building Control allied services as follows:-
- – Approved Inspector Building Control – Design Approvals and Site Inspections
- – The Building Regulations – Building Regulations Compliance Advice
- – The Building Regulations – Part L Compliance Services including SAP, SBEM, etc.
- – The Party Wall etc. Act 1996 – Party Wall Surveyors
- – The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 – Fire Risk Assessments
Wealth of experience
The company acts for a wide range of national and regional clients in both the private and public sectors and is regulated by the Construction Industry Council (CIC) to provide Building Regulation approval for residential, commercial, and mixed-use developments projects.
We have a wealth of industry experience from over 15 years as an Approved Inspector for Building Control. Our experienced team of surveyors are located throughout the England and Wales for the successful completion of projects to approval.
We trust you find the information you require on our website, however, if you require any further guidance please contact us on 01452 310880.