The policies we have in place are to protect your personal information, which we store on our secured servers in the UK. By using this website you consent that all personal data you submit may be processed in the manner and for the purposes described here.
When you become a customer you automatically subscribe to our newsletter and we will notify you of special offers and updates to our services in the newsletter. If you prefer to opt out of non service emails, please let us know during the order process.
Information obtained about you will assist us in identifying any accounts you hold with us and will also assist us in improving customer care through reviewing, developing and improving the website and services. We will also use the information to notify you about changes to the website and to send service related announcements.
We may disclose your personal information to any of the following third parties:
- Any employees, agents or service providers of the Company.
- Any prospective purchaser of the Company subject to them entering into confidentiality undertakings.
- Where we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company and our customers. This includes but is not limited to exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection, credit risk reduction and dispute policies.
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Any access request will be subject to an administration fee of [£10] to meet our costs in providing the information requested.
Glossary of Terms
What is personal data?
- Personal data relates to any information about a natural person that makes you identifiable which may include (but is not limited to):
- Names and contact information i.e. emails and telephone numbers
- Dates of birth
What is a Data Controller?
- For general data protection regulation purposes, the “data controller” means the person or organisation who decides the purposes for which and the way in which any personal data is processed.
- The data controllers is: 10 Pullman Court Great Western Road Gloucester GL1 3ND
What is a Data Processor?
A “data processor” is a person or organisation which processes personal data for the controller.
What is Data Processing?
Data processing is any operation or set of operations performed upon personal data, or sets of it, be it by automated systems or not. Examples of data processing explicitly listed in the text of the GDPR are: collection, recording, organising, structuring, storing, adapting, altering, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing by transmission, disseminating or making available, aligning or combining, restricting, erasure or destruction.
What information do we collect about you and how?
- The Data Controllers are bound by the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
- You agree that we are entitled to obtain, use and process the information you provide to us to enable us to discharge the Services and for other related purposes including;
- Updating and enhancing client records
- Analysis for management purposes
- Legal and regulatory compliance
- Crime prevention.
- We collect information about you when you fill in any of the forms on our website i.e. sending an enquiry, signing up for an event, filling in a survey, giving feedback etc. Website usage information is collected using cookies
Cookies are text files put on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is then used to track visitor use of the website and to create statistical reports on website activity.
- For more information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. Please note in a few cases some of our website features may not function because of this.
Analytics – e.g. how visitors use our website
- We may use Google Analytics to store information about how visitors use our website so that we may make improvements and give visitors a better user experience.
- Google – http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
An IP or Internet Protocol Address is a unique numerical address assigned to a computer as it logs on to the internet. the Group does not have access to any personal identifiable information and we would never seek this information. Your IP address is logged when visiting our site, but our analytic software only uses this information to track how many visitors we have.
Internet Based Advertising
We use Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter advertising services and as such there are tracking codes installed on our website so that we can manage the effectiveness of these campaigns. We do not store any personal data within this type of tracking.
How will we use the information about you and why?
- We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide the Services you have requested from us. We will only use this information subject to your instructions, data protection law and our duty of confidentiality.
- For Business to Business Clients and Contacts our lawful reason for processing your personal information will be “legitimate interests”. Under “legitimate interests” we can process your personal information if: we have a genuine and legitimate reason and we are not harming any of your rights and interests.
- For Business to Consumer Clients and Contacts our lawful reason for processing your personal information will be “A contract with the individual” e.g. to supply goods and services you have requested, or to fulfil obligations under an employment contract. This also includes steps taken at your request before entering into a contract.
- Our work for you may require us to pass your information to our third-party service providers, agents, subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing the Services to you on our behalf. However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the Services and we have contracts in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes.
- We collect information (including on our website) to process your enquiry, deal with your event registration, give advice based on survey data and improve our services. If you agree, we will also use this information to share updates with you about our services which we believe may be of interest to you.
- We will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
Transferring your information outside of Europe
- As part of the services offered to you through this website, the information which you give to us may be transferred to countries outside the European Union (“EU”). For example, some of our third-party providers may be located outside of the EU. Where this is the case we will take steps to make sure the right security measures are taken so that your privacy rights continue to be protected as outlined in this policy. By submitting your personal data, you’re agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing. Where our third-party supplies are in the US we have ensured that their services fall under the “Privacy Shield” whereby participating companies are deemed to have adequate protection and therefore facilitate the transfer of information from the EU to the US.
- If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU to give you those services.
Security precautions in place about data collected
- When you give us personal information, we take steps to make sure that it’s treated securely.
- Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are sent normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of extra information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively. We may also use your personal information to detect and cut fraud and credit risk.
- We would like to send you information about our services which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at any point as set out below.
- You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. To opt out please email: .
How long will we hold your data for?
- We will hold your data while we have a legitimate interest in doing so, but for a minimum period of 7 years in line with our regulatory requirements.
- You will have the opportunity to opt out or update or delete data at any point should you need to do so, and details are set out in this policy as to how to do that.
What is a Subject Access Request?
- This is your right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, please email or write to us at the following address: 10 Pullman Court Great Western Road Gloucester GL1 3ND.
- We will respond to your request within one month of receipt of the request.
- We want to make sure your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by emailing or writing to the above address.
Objections to processing of personal data
It is your right to lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data if you feel the “grounds relating to your particular situation” apply. The only reasons we will be able to deny your request is if we can show compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override your interest, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claims.
Your Right to be Forgotten
Should you wish for us to completely delete all information that we hold about you please enquire at:
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website’s email newsletter program. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or it’s owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity [this is by no far a comprehensive list].
This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links users should always adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website.
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and it’s owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Adverts and Sponsored Links
This website may contain sponsored links and adverts. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, to whom may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and it’s owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor it’s owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This website and it’s owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy url’s [web addresses] (this is an example: http://bit.ly/zyVUBo).
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened url’s published on social media platforms by this website and it’s owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine url’s are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and it’s owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.